OnePlus begins taking off Android 7.1.1 based OxygenOS 4.1.0 refresh for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. OxygenOS 4.0 for OnePlus 3 was at that point accessible, and now one more refresh OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T is currently accessible by means of OTA which just has 374 MB in size. The refresh is an Incremental refresh which takes off in stage insightful way. The refresh is taking off by means of OTA (over-the-air) and numerous clients as of now getting Oxygen OS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3T. You can sit tight for the OTA updates, or you can Update OnePlus 3/3T to OxygenOS 4.1.0 Nougat physically with underneath technique. Download OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from underneath.
The new OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 included extended screenshots, enhanced picture bringing of moving articles with obscure diminishment and enhanced video strength when recording, and accompanies March Security Patch. We give you the OxygenOS 4.1.0 OTA document which you can streak on your gadget. So in the event that you need to refresh your OnePlus to the most recent form then Download OxygenOS 4.1.0 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from underneath. Check underneath what’s new in OxygenOS 4.1.0
- Upgraded Android 7.1.1
- Updated Google security patch to 1st March 2017
- Added expanded screenshots
- Improved picture taking of moving objects with blur reduction
- Improved video stability when recording
- Improved WiFi connectivity
- Improved bluetooth connectivity
- General bug fixes
- This Update is only for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- OnePlusExclusive.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B7HryHTDH8BrUl9icF90YjlDMlU&export=download” target=”blank” ]Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3T[/button]
How to Install OxygenOS 4.0.1 ROM For OnePlus 3/3T
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –> Enable USB Debugging. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Extract the OxygenOS Open Beta 12.Zip file
- Copy the Extracted OxygenOS Open Beta 12 files to folder where adb installed.
- Restart the OnePlus 3 into recovery mode. (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume down + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
- In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC/Mac and issue the following command in command prompt /terminal.
- For Windows: “adb sideload <filename>”
- For Mac/Linux: “/adb sideload <filename>”
- Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
Let us know your feedback on this release in the comment section below.