OnePlus begins taking off OxygenOS 3.5.8 refresh for OnePlus 2 which is as yet in view of Marshmallow. Everybody excepted to see the arrival of Nougat Update for OnePlus 2 as OnePlus 3/3T effectively got the refresh, however, the new OxygenOS 3.5.8 refresh for OnePlus 2 is as yet in view of Marshmallow. OxygenOS 3.5.8 for OnePlus 2 is an Incremental refresh which takes off in stage savvy way. You can sit tight for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 2 to OxygenOS 3.5.8 physically with beneath technique. Download OxygenOS 3.5.8 for OnePlus 2 from beneath.
We give you the OxygenOS 3.5.8 ROM which you can streak on your gadget. OnePlus 2 OxygenOS 3.5.8 refresh Google security fix to first March 2017, Fixed resound issue amid video brings in Duo App, Fixed relentless system drop and wandering issues, and Improved sound similarity. On the off chance that you need to refresh your OnePlus to the most recent form then Download OxygenOS 3.5.8 for OnePlus 2 from underneath.
- Updated Google security patch to 1st March 2017
- Fixed echo issue during video calls in Duo App
- Fixed persistent network drop issues
- Fixed data roaming issue in certain countries
- Improved audio compatibility
- General bug fixes
- This method is only for the OnePlus 2.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
[button color=”blue” size=”medium” link=”” target=”blank” ]Download OxygenOS 3.5.8 for OnePlus 2 – Coming Soon[/button]
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.8 ROM on OnePlus 2
- Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from Settings –> Developer options –> Enable USB Debugging. (To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.)
- Download and Install ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac.
- Extract the OxygenOS 3.5.8.Zip file
- Copy the Extracted OxygenOS 3.5.8 files to folder where adb installed.
- Restart the OnePlus 2 into recovery mode. (To do that First turn your phone off, Now press and hold volume down + power button until you see the stock recovery.)
- In recovery, choose “Install from USB” option in the recovery screen, tap OK to confirm. A screen with “You are in sideload mode” will be displayed.
- Connect your OnePlus 3 to PC/Mac and issue the following command in command prompt /terminal.
- For Windows: “adb sideload <filename>”
- For Mac/Linux: “/adb sideload <filename>”
- Wait a while, your phone should now update to the selected build and reboot automatically to take you into OxygenOS.
Let us know your feedback on this release in the comment section below.