OnePlus has begun pushing out another refresh to its OnePlus 3 and 3T cell phones. Touching base as OxygenOS 4.1.5, the refresh includes framework push notices (for vital data from the organization) and fixes some real bugs.
A VoLTE issue that was being seen on some Jio SIM cards has been settled. So is the association issue on Android Auto and a capacity issue exhibit on outsider document directors.
The new firmware refreshes organize settings for select transporters and OnePlus Community application to v1.8. The WiFi ‘no web’ sign symbol has additionally been adjusted.
A few advancements identified with battery, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS, closeness sensor, camera low light concentration, and extended screenshot are a piece of the refresh as are the Android security fixes for May.
This new update doesn’t incorporate all of the changes from recent betas, but should be welcome for its changelog nonetheless. It’s a minor update, but who can’t complaint about vague-but-enticing “optimization” bullet points? Below is a list of the highlights:
• Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
• Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
• Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
• Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
• Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
• Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
• WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS
• Proximity sensor
• Camera low light focus
• Expanded screenshot