OnePlus has discharged Open Beta 16 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 7 for OnePlus 3T clients. As usual, the beta updates are same as far as components alongside an indistinguishable changelog.
Aside from minor bug settles, the refresh acquires some fixes the contacts and clock applications, certain application crashes, improvement in power utilization, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg. Here is the full changelog:
- Enabled Bug report feedback app (User Feedback)
- Fixed duplicate Contacts after upgrading
- Fixed Contacts search function bug
- Fixed alarm clock occasionally not ringing
- Fixed certain app crashes
- Fixed some display issues with Dark and Light themes
- Optimized power consumption
- General bug fixes
One thing to note here is that you will get an OTA refresh on the off chance that you are now on past Open Beta updates.