OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 3T is presently accessible for download. Stable Nougat refresh OnePlus 3/3T was taken off as of late, and now they discharge OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 3T which update the gadget to most recent Android 7.1.1 and bring heaps of new components. The refresh is an “OxygenOS Open Beta” and you will get the OTA on the off chance that you are on past Open Beta form else you need to blaze it physically by means of ADB Sideload. Subsequent to glimmering OxygenOS Open Beta 5 on OnePlus 3T and OxygenOS Open Beta 14 on OnePlus 3 you will keep getting the OTA. Download OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 3T from underneath and streak it physically.
As of late OnePlus discharged the stable OxygenOS 4.1.3 for OnePlus 3/3T, yet in the event that you need early access to new components, then you should attempt the most recent Open beta for OnePlus 3/3T. OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 3T refresh enhances Bluetooth, bring GPS, Night Mode, Launcher, Dark topic and Clock Widget changes. Additionally the refresh streamlines numerous applications and fixes general bugs. On the off chance that you need to refresh your OnePlus to the most recent form, then download OxygenOS Open Beta 14 for OnePlus 3 and Open Beta 5 for OnePlus 3T from beneath. Check beneath what’s new in OxygenOS Open Beta 13.
- All new launcher, added support for shortcuts on 7.1.1
- Redesigned app drawer
- Redesigned UI for launcher settings – Simplified the Settings options and added another gesture to get to them quickly, a pinch motion from the homepage of your launcher.
- Added status bar icon option to display real time network speed
- Added Notification Denoising – This is to allow priority levels to be assigned to peek notifications and will let you grant only the most important apps and their notifications the ability to interrupt you. This feature can be found under Settings>Device>Notifications
- Added Gaming Do Not Disturb mode – This allows you to lock the capacitive and home buttons while gaming or in other apps where it’s easy to hit those buttons buttons unintentionally. This feature can be found in Settings>Advanced>Gaming Mode
- Added automatic Night Mode – You are now able to set Night Mode to activate and deactivate at a certain time or according to a specific cycle of day and night. This can be found under settings>Display>Night Mode
- Added Secure Box for file encryption – This is for all files (including pictures and video) that should not be easily accessible to other people. It can be set up with its own pin, and once items are moved (by long pressing and selecting “set as secure” in the settings option) they can only be viewed in the secure box portion of the file manager. This can be found under Apps>File Manager>Secure Box
- Optimized touch latency
- Optimized camera EIS for videos
- Improved contacts management with linking and merge functions
- Added quick pay option for India – This will allow users to set up a QR-based quick pay feature that can be quickly accessed while the screen is either on or off with a long press of the home button. This will only activate right now if one of the following apps is installed: Paytm, Wechat, or Alipay. This can be found in Settings>Security & Fingerprint>Quick Pay
- Bug fixes and general improvements